Monday, December 7, 2009

Second Sunday of Advent

Coming Light
Anticipation
Peace

71. my Aunt & Uncle for being a light in my life
72. the Christmas feast prepared by loving hands at church
73. my daughter's growing independence....how proud I am of her, though it brings a lump to my throat....
74. my beautiful poinsettia, a burst of colour during this snowy season
75. log fires: Snap! Crackle!
76. an unexpected Christmas card....beautiful, heart warming words
77. my husband's help running errands with me
78. finding the perfect gift for the family gift exchange
79. hot water
80. quiet time knitting

'Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call Him Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin