Monday, November 16, 2009

an attitude of gratitude



Steadfast love
outpoured...

His tender care
administered...

41. reading with my daughter at bedtime
42. breakfast in bed ~ on a school morning!
43. oatmeal: hot, milky, with flaxseed & raisins.....yum!
44. my sister~in~law's invitation to the ballet....what an absolute treat!
45. finding the perfect gift for someone
46. a slice of the most moist, lemon coconut loaf. Oh how I need a great recipe for this!
47. winning a prize at a church raffle!
48. newly cleaned windows....how the light streams in
49. inspiring, thought provoking photography
50. my niece taking my daughter out for a birthday meal....how sweet, how thoughtful...


"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name." 1 Chronicles 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin