Friday, October 23, 2009

Things I heart....

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." ~ Goethe

Knitting
Tea from a teapot
A log fire
Hand sewing
Baking
Autumn in all its glory
Books you just can't put down
Farmer’s markets & organic produce
Friends who lift my heart
Freshly cut flowers
Crafternoons spent with my children & nieces
The sound of my daughters laughing
The smell of newly mown grass
Fresh linens on my bed
Coming home from the library with a large stack of books
When scripture speaks directly to my heart
Christmas Eve….oooh the anticipation!
Cranberry orange scones
Morning glory muffins from Planet Organic…oh my!
The smell of new books and glossy magazines
Seaglass
Community gardens
When bus drivers wave at each other as they pass by
Watching my daughters dance
Tenderness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin