Monday, October 26, 2009

Mindful Monday

holy experience

Daily blessings
of extravagant love,
His heart poured out....
11. Mary's ready laughter
12. Sherry's joy at knitting her very own scarf
13. Dawn's gift of chocolate & prayer book in the mail
14. A table set with candles & family gathered
15. My mother~in~laws' surprise thank you note hidden beside my tea canister
16. The exciting, new chapter for my daughter researching university options
17. Singing the Faith concert; five choirs assembled, the santuary filled, voices lifted in worship
18. my uncle's message...Faith In Action, "I hope God will give everyone of us many small chances everyday to be the people God called us to be."
19. Late night scrabble with my husband
20. my church family

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." Psalm 100:4

2 comments:

  1. Scrabble. Delightful! My grandmother's scorecards nestled in her box passed on to me to teach our children.

    And delighted to meet you today and share in the multitude of God's Grace. (and yes, splash around a bit too)

    Joyfully His,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list:) Just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin